Web hosting is in demand nowadays because most of the businesses are going online. The first and foremost thing that an online business person requires is a hosting provider. The work of the hosting provider is to rent you a space on the server and store all your files and HTML codes safely so that when the domain name of your website is browsed all the details of your business pop up on the screen of the customer. Today, we would highlight a few among those whose work is worth praising.
When you are searching for the best web hosting provider, consider the following aspects:
- Customer Support: Quick after-sales service is essential so that your work doesn’t stop at the time of the server failure.
- Price: There is wide competition, hence every company selling its product at the best price. Compare the quotations and then choose the provider.
- Security: Do a market review and take the advice of the existing customers for verifying this aspect.
- Speed: No customer wants to browse through a page which takes time to come up.
- General Features: Read out all the features that are mentioned against the provider’s name and check whether they exist.
5 Types Of Web Providers
- Shared Hosting – It is the most cost-efficient hosting option of the lot. It is user-friendly and can be maintained easily by the small scale business and the startups that do not have large quantity of traffic. In shared hosting, many sites are thriving under one server. When so many sites share space on a server, the maintenance cost is divided among all the site owners and that makes this type of hosting an affordable one.
- Cloud Hosting – Cloud hosting is the current jargon in the industry of technology. This type of hosting service uses the resources of several bunches of servers. This bunch of servers is widely known as the cloud. It is a hosting solution that works through the network and authorizes your business site to consume the server resource. The best part of this type of hosting is that the user can employ any number of resources as required without the need for building and maintaining their computing substructure.
- Dedicated Server Hosting – Dedicated server hosting is expensive. The website owner is assigned the entire server. That implies the user has full control over the server and has the admin access. When you rent an exclusive server for your website, the website is bound to run well and fast without any hassles. This type of hosting service is generally opted by website owners who have high levels of website traffic and do business on a large scale. This also requires technical expertise is required to install and maintain the server.
- Virtual private server (VPS) Hosting – The mechanism of VPS Hosting is quite similar to shared hosting. However, in VPS hosting, the websites that share space with others on the server are separated from each other by a virtual partition. This reduces the chances of unknown risks and web site crashing. In this type of hosting your website has its own exclusive space on the shared server and is less affected by other website’s malware.
- Managed Hosting – Managed hosting is another form of shared hosting where the service provider takes care of the site setup as well as the throughout maintenance. The website owners do not have to take any responsibility and can dedicate their time and energy on the business only. This is a cost-efficient and professional way to run an online business. The hosting provider fixes bug manages updates and other technical problems that may arise.
When you plan to contact a Web Hosting Server provider, check out the type of Best hosting 2020 you require.