Everyone knows about vape and vape pens so to say, even if they don’t know in details about vaping, people have definitely heard about it. Mostly just by the name vape, people assume that it is bad for humans and yes while i agree that most vapes are harmful for humans, not every vape falls under the harmful category. CBD is very popular today, their products have Cannabidiol which is a drug found in the sativa plant, Similarly THC is also a drug found in the sativa plant and half percent of THC is used in CBD products every now and then. Disposable delta 8 thc cartridges are safe to use if you do like vaping but don’t want to get extremely high and feel the after effects for too long. These have become more convenient than any other way of getting a person to relax. These THC cartilages come in a variety of delicious terpene flavors, each of the flavor has a sense which leaves you with the feeling of pure bliss and with peace and calmness with each puff. Not to mention the 510-thread batteries are compatible with all THC oil cartridges which leads to my next point that they can be used with any vaping device.
Now that we know that THC and CBD both come from the same plant; sativa let’s see if they have any similar properties or benefits as such.
Difference and similarities between CBD and THC products.
- CBD doesn’t possesses properties that makes a person feel high whereas THC does a better job at getting someone there than CBD.
- CBD products are mostly found in the form of gummies, oils, cartilages, supplements etc. whereas THC products are found in the form ofoils, edibles, capsules, etc.
- THC is known to be one of the main psychoactive compound in cannabis that helps in producing the high sensation. The high sensation from THC, canalso be consumed by smoking cannabis.
- By natural means, CBD is extracted from hemp or from cannabis, but for a hemp to pass the legal stamp, at least 0.3 percent of THC needs to be present there.
- Lastly if we go through both of CBD and THC chemical structure then we can see that they have the exact same molecular structure, which is 21 carbon atoms, 30 hydrogen atoms, and 2 oxygen atoms. There is only a slight difference in how the atoms are arranged accounts for the differing effects on your body.