During the past 3 years, millions of students opted out of the physical classrooms and went in for online tutoring and lectures. It was the best way to gain education without wasting any time, saving money and still understand everything perfectly. But this left the teachers with the biggest challenge of providing the same knowledge in a virtual setting and in a more interesting way. Obviously, when you are imparting knowledge to the students through the online medium, you have to be an expert online tutor or a teacher to do the same. However, even after using various tutor app and teaching websites, many teachers are still wondering how to add spark in their classes. So just to help you out in this struggle, we are providing you a step by step guide to become an expert online tutor.
- Register yourself as an online tutor — The very first step to become an expert online tutor is to register yourself in a good tutor app. Only after this registration can you impart education to your students in a legal way and even reach out to more of them to broaden your horizons in the teaching career.
- Ensure to choose the beer tutor app —As you are registering yourself on a tutor app, ensure that this application is the best one from others. It should provide you maximum security, should be very convenient and easy to operate, the language and system of website or application should be simple as well and you should be the only admin incharge of its working and settings. Only then you can make your classes through this application more fun, secure and interesting.
- Add or select the features you want in the application for your classes — Luckily, the various tutor applications that you use provide you the advantage of customising your lectures as per your preference. So, you can select the feature that you want to keep in your classes like class breaking system, video enabling and even recording the lectures. And if there are some features that are available externally and you want to add them in your lectures, then you should do so at this point of time as well.
- Feed your data, information and solution in the application — The next step to become an expert online tutor is to be ever ready with your matter in the application. It is no point searching for the files here and there during the lectures when your students are waiting to gain knowledge in a very precise time setting. So, you can feed in your readymade solutions, video lectures and everything that you have prepared for your classes in the form of word files or PowerPoint files in the application. You will also be required to feed in the data of your students so that they can record the attendance through the application as well. All these steps before hand make your classes more seamless and systematic.
- Host the classes in the best Internet settings — Your poor or excellent network connections also influence you as a tutor. So, if you want to be an expert teacher, you have to ensure that whenever you are hosting the lectures, you have full network range so that your voice don’t break or the classes don’t get interrupted in between due to these problems.